My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I love of writing

I love to write. I write primarily stories. But when I reach writer's block I turn to write fan fiction. I have written a total of three stories. One I did for a class I took. The class was what got me into writing stories. The other two I wrote on my own time. I'm working on the fourth one. But unfortunately I'm stuck. I don't know what to do next. I have finished two fan fictions for two different TV shows. The first one which got me into writing fan fiction was for the old TV show The Pretender. The other one was a fan fiction for the new TV show called Jericho. I enjoy writing them. Especially for Jericho. It helps to keep the show alive even when it's been canceled. It also helps pass the time when you have nothing else to do. And for me it helps my mind to focus on something then to focus on be lonely. When I write I'm in a whole different world. A world I created.

No comments:

My Music videos


My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Memories- Arwen and Aragorn movie


"Another dead body. Every year it is the same. Every year, another dead body..." - Abdullah, p. 151, Lion in the Valley