My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My life

My life is really boring. There isn't anything out here to do in the middle of nowhere. Out in the small town of Turtle Lake, WI. I pretty much sit at home with my family in front of the TV or the computer. I also spend a lot of time in my room reading, writing, listening to music, etc. LOL Hey a girl needs her privacy. It was rather a cultural shock for me when we moved here. I mean seriously picture yourself looking out the window. what do you see? You see farms, farms, and more farms. That is all you see out here.

I'll be turning fifteen this October. Yeah. It's a bit scary knowing that I'll soon be able to walk out the front door and start the next chapter of my life. And knowing that I can soon drive. But I think I might wait until I'm seventeen. I'm very happy to know that no matter where I am or how I'm going to make a living in the world that God will always be there with me. Holding my hand and helping me get through the different obstacles the world and sin throw at us. It is a great comfort to know he is right beside me holding my hand every step of the way. I'll also have my family who is always standing right beside me.

2 comments:

DeborahJoy said...

ahh i wish you could move back here!

Gabrielle said...

Yeah me too. Pray that we get sent to Fitchburg.

My Music videos


My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Memories- Arwen and Aragorn movie


"Another dead body. Every year it is the same. Every year, another dead body..." - Abdullah, p. 151, Lion in the Valley